About Rebekah Scott
Helping you find healing from
trauma and PTSD
Hello, and welcome!
I’m Rebekah, a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional. I help people overcome traumatic experiences and lessen disruptive symptoms of PTSD, like anxiety, depression, irritability, stress, anger, and panic attacks.
In a somewhat roundabout journey—that included working as a Federal Police Officer and EMT ambulance driver on the Yukon-Alaska border—I found my way to my current career as a therapist while raising a family.
My personal and professional experiences have led me to primarily work with adults and teens who are military, law enforcement, EMT workers, doctors, nurses, prison guards, or rape and molestation victims – and my goal is to bring hope and healing to everyone I have the chance to help no matter what you do occupationally or what has happened to you.
No trauma is too big or too small to heal. There is a lot of hope.
With me, you can expect a direct approach that’s effective, efficient, and intended to last.
You may be struggling with:
- Feeling like you’re going crazy
- Not sleeping through the night
- Anxiety, depression, irritability, anger
- Inability to maintain relationships
- Difficulty focusing at work
- Persistent panic attacks
- Zoning out or disassociating
- Reckless or risky behaviors
Methods I may use to help:
- Narrative Exposure Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Written Exposure Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Christian Counseling
Whether your trauma was experienced first-hand, you witnessed it happening to another person, or heard about someone else’s trauma, I can help you find healing.
My education and specialty training:
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, Level 1 & 2
- Narrative Exposure Therapy (NET)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Master of Arts, Professional Counseling
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Specialist (CCATP)
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Association of Traumatic Stress Specialists (ATSS)